Family Day weekend of fishing

vinnimon

First off I would like to say happy birthday to Spincast, Happy BDay Bud :thumbsup_anim:

The four muskateers(myself,spincast,gman, and frankie65) were off fishing again including our good friend Livetofish85 this weekend. I sure needed the break and head out fishing with good friends.

We started off with a few tugs on the line in which didnt produce a thing, so I decided to switch up and match the hatch. On my second cast, WHAM shes on :thumbsup_anim: . Chris then decided to do the same and WHAM another one hit :thumbsup_anim: . Mine was 8lbs 1oz, Chrises was aprox 5 and change.

After a little while we had switched spots, only for I to have two quick hits and frank had one on for a few seconds :wallbash:

Cest la vie, the fish didnt want to play anymore.

It was great to finally get out again and have that feeling flow through my veins. Thanks guys, I really needed it :thumbsup_anim:

Out of respect for a few members, I have blocked the background, sorry guys :blush:

family day weekend of fishing.jpg

family day weekend fishing 1.jpg

Yeah, it sure felt great to toss some hardware for the first time in three months!

Always fun fishing with friends, especially when you make a new one. Good to meet you after a bunch of pm's, Chris.

As for the fishing, the home team beat out us visitors :)

Definitely looking forward to some early season trolling. I know Rick is climbing the walls waiting to get the boat out :D

Was great to get out again guys. thanks for the invite Chris. May have to try out there again before the boat launches - 'cause trolling season is just around the corner

Chris - you have a bigger catch on the way today. Congrats on being a Dad again. thumbsup_anim.gif Be sure to share the end results when she lands

Edited by spincast