Made the casualty list

bigugli

Went out to see if I could find another productive break in the shore ice. For my efforts I got a white stripe.

Sadly mother nature got the better of me. Was only a matter of time with my penchant for falling over :blush: Stepped into a snow filled hole and went for a spin. Heard my knee go pop real good. Didn't feel a thing, and figgered myself lucky, but the leg was not doing what I wanted. Got home and a few hours later I finally start to feel the knee seizing up :stretcher: . Appears I'm supposed to be on crutches for a few weeks. We'll see about that. I have plans on being at Fishing for Tyler and doing more than spectating.

Not good news at all Bruce. You're gunna have to start looking after yourself.

Sadly, Roy, falling down is a regular part of living, whether at home or outdoors. Motor control, and the ability to react/respond have been deteriorating for decades. I just try to not let it get in my way.

I guess we are all gettin ole.blink.gif

I went ice fishing last saturday. Opened the truck door and stepped onto the ice, and fell flat on my keisterstretcher.gif The right but cheek looks like i got kicked by a mule, and both knees are still sore.

Who's a thunk ice was so slipperydunno.gif