Leafs

muskymatt

Let's hope they turn it around tonight!

Well it would appear that they managed to turn things around..4-1..Nice. The Leafs are 13 for 13 and perfect on the PK in 2012. Have yet to get a goal against in 13 pk situations. Im thinking we still need to move a player or 2 and im almost 100% positive Burke will..Go Leafs Go...Good game by the Monster too. Im a happy Leafer once again..who hoo..

I've been watching this thread for the past few days and finally have a few moments to express my opinion. As far as the Phaneuf/Foligno incident, Foligno pulled a cowardly and dangerous move by ducking the Phaneuf check. Who won the fight? Although I'm a Leafs and Phaneuf fan, I'd have to give it to Foligno. Dion can't be turning his head and try to land punches at the same time. You have to show your chin to your opponent in order to get some shots in yourself. Leafs vs. Ottawa? Who cares at this point of the schedule. IMHO, the Leafs should have won this game 10 to 2. But they didn't. They outplayed the Sens big time. We'll see what happens when the games really count. They are amongst the youngest teams in the league and they are making some noise. Good enough for me at this point of time.

Phaneuf from my lens.

leafs9a.jpg

Let's hope they turn it around tonight!

You got it Bro , HOPE and more HOPE .. and where has all this hopeing got us .. Soon to be 8 years NO PLAY OFFS , back of the line "NO PLAY OFFS FOR YOU" , WE NEED A COACH , someone to teach the penalty kill , make some plays to clear our end , give the young guys some direction , all the things a GOOD COACH can do, WHY DO YOU HAVE (PAY) a coach ???? we would be so much better if they just let Dion send out the lines , save money anyway , why pay for DICK ALL ... and who knows what crazy move BURKIE will make to help us ... two more ORRS , duhhhhhh ,Marlies all ready have TOO MANY players of that type ,we have as I said 6 lines between marlies and lafs of 3 and forth liners , Kes can score, but the other guys ,when hes on the ice can and WILL score too , maybe (sic allways)more than him ... HE (KES ) scores one goal we lose by three .. no brainer hes at best second line material , WE HAVE even if you count LUPAL (returned from the dead) NO FIRST LINE NHL PLAYERS >>> enough said Im out , GO Boston , or to keep my CANADIAN Citizenship Van but no play offs for us we is done again ...