organizing flip over shelter

duckdog

so a quick question, I have done good this year and got myself a bunch of new stuff, truck, trailer, quad, clam yukon that I plan on towing for the first time tommorow but the question is, how do you guys organize all your gear in there without finding that it destroyed itself bouncing around, any pics of your portable flip overs organized, if I was towing it by hand I would not be worrying so much lol

Thanks

I have damaged a lot of stuff in the huts from towing them (don't know why, it's not like I drive fast or anything)

so much so that I now have a big honking box on my skidoo to put almost everything in...

I tried a big moving blanket and wrapped things in it and it did help but still had some damage

most of the guys I fish with started carrying their fishfinders on their skidoos to protect them, so I just went one step farther

P1100001.jpg

lol so far thats what I done, all my stuff fits in my 2-up seat accept my auger and I just got a holds all I put on the front rack, have to see how that works tommorow, the only annoying thing is my sunflower heater is in 2 pieces to fit in my seat and with my little guy that means more time to set up and more time for him to get colder faster lol

I have 2 milk crates that I carry my tackle boxes, heater, insulated cups, LX-5 and other essentials in. I put them under the seats in my Trekker II (the back leg on the seat assembly folds and the seat sits on the top of the crates). My rods go in a Cabelas rod bag and my auger in a Cabelas Auger Hauler. The last things to go in the sled are a small 6 pack cooler for my bait and a water bottle for coupling my transducer to the ice for depth checks before drilling and a collapsable shovel for clearing snow. Everything packs nice and tightly so it doesn't bounce around while hauling it to the fishing grounds.