Blueberry Lake Resort QC - NF

Leecher

Just thought I'd share my family's Christmas gathering, but first, let me extend my best wishes to all for the holiday season :santa:

Every year my sister, brother and I meet around thanks giving to decide who will be hosting, to set a date and plan ahead... we all know that it's not easy since we all have to split our time to see both side of our own families and this year, my sister decided that she would be hosting. She rented a cottage and invited us over for Christmas eve dinner and a sleep over B) Guess what was on the menu??? Yep!!! deer bourgignon with brussel sprouts and mash sweet patatoes and garden salad :D

Destination, Blueberry Lake Resort in Labelle QC, just 30 some kilometres past Mont Tremblant... Paradise on earth if you ask me B) I was anxious to see what was waiting ahead, the plan was for my brother to pickup my mom and meet us at my house, then leave on our journey... 2h 30 minutes later we got to destination... up there the scenery was all white, a beautiful place B)

The cottage, well I shouldn't say that, more like a mansion if you ask me... I'll let the pics do the talking :)

Here is the kitchen as we got in

DSC07180.jpg

Dinning room

DSC07174.jpg

DSC07172.jpg

Me and mom

DSC07175.jpg

Closer shot

DSC07176.jpg

Looking at the cathedral ceiling, front view

DSC07178.jpg

Gifts

DSC07198.jpg

Fire place and decorations

DSC07189.jpg

My sister up above on the second floor

DSC07187.jpg

Shots from above

DSC07199.jpg

Brother in law waving down below

DSC07200.jpg

Mélissa and her cousins snacking

DSC07170.jpg

One of the 3 washrooms

DSC07202.jpg

One of the 4 bedrooms

DSC07201.jpg

Basement, entertainment room with pool table, lots of shots

DSC07209.jpg

DSC07208.jpg

DSC07210.jpg

DSC07206.jpg

DSC07207.jpg

DSC07214.jpg

DSC07211.jpg

Needless to say, that area is enormous :w00t:

Now the hot tub.... outside B) My brother and Mélissa

DSC07219.jpg

Mélissa

DSC07220.jpg

Couple more

DSC07222.jpg

DSC07221.jpg

The next morning it was snowing when I got up and took a few shots from the side porch

The lake

DSC07226.jpg

DSC07227.jpg

Front porch view

DSC07224.jpg

Did not manage to get shots from the outside main entrance but you can always go to the following link to see

Blueberry Lake Resort

All in all was a great time B) The trip back home took 3h 30 mintues due to a snow storm and the roads were slippery. Once arrived we had to prepare for another gathering at my sister in law for Christmas dinner.

All this to say that this is a moment in life that we soon not forget :)

Again best wishes to all for the holiday season :santa:

Tight lines

Leechman

looks like every one had a awesome time congrats leech

We sure did Corvy!!!

Wow, that's a great idea renting a cabin for Xmas, and a beautiful cabin it is. Looks like you all had a great time.

We do this the odd years and it's fun for the whole family :) As we past Mont Tremblant on the highway, you could see the white clouds at the top the snow canons were making B)

Wow Jacques, thats one beautiful cabin. Looks like you all had a great time. All the best to you and you family. That Melissa is growing up way too fast! Thanks for sharing.

She sure is Tony!!!

SOme great holiday R&R Jacques! Happy holidays to you and yours dood! Great looking place too...

You bet Drew!!! Paradise on earth B)