The saddest Christmas Song

mercman

For most of us, Christmas is a time for great joy and celibration with our friends and families.But like most people, i tend to forget that there are many who are living through gread sadness and strife.

Poverty, illness and personal conflicts are all magnified at Christmas.In the beginning of December last year, i thought i was going to lose my mother, and through some miracle, she bounced back 2 weeks before Christmas, and is with us this Christmas as well. I am lucky, many are not.There are a few members of OFC, who will be spending thier first Christmas without a loved one, and i would like to lend my support top them.I know what you have gone through, and will go through in the coming weeks.Seek strength from thier memories.Include them in your conversations.Respect them with your love. Merry Christmas, and God bless you all.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qq_ZSaDHI2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by mercman

Hmmmmm.....the part where it says the boy was dirty from head to toe and his clothes were ripped??

at the end when he gives his Mother the shoes, his clothes don't look ripped to me and his hair is clean and combed dunno.gif

The Miracle of Christmas Bud.whistling.gif

This past summer a guy in front of me, had only a Toonie with him, so he grabbed some grocery for $1.99. The cashier scanned the item and told him the total was S2.25 (including tax). So he said sorry and walked away. I called him back and handed out the cashier a couple of coins. The man looked at me and said thanks. In deed "His clothes were worn and old. He was dirty from head to toe".

This past summer a guy in front of me, had only a Toonie with him, so he grabbed some grocery for $1.99. The cashier scanned the item and told him the total was S2.25 (including tax). So he said sorry and walked away. I called him back and handed out the cashier a couple of coins. The man looked at me and said thanks. In deed "His clothes were worn and old. He was dirty from head to toe".

That was awsome , felt good did'nt it .

Hmmmmm.....the part where it says the boy was dirty from head to toe and his clothes were ripped??

at the end when he gives his Mother the shoes, his clothes don't look ripped to me and his hair is clean and combed :dunno:

Did you listen,or just look for a neg in the vid.

Ya, he,s not torn and dirty,it,s the meaning.

Not to beat on ya here,but that is one powerful message.

Did you listen,or just look for a neg in the vid.

Ya, he,s not torn and dirty,it,s the meaning.

Not to beat on ya here,but that is one powerful message.

Chokes me up every time Brian. Helps me to remember what christmas is really about.thumbsup_anim.gif