early christmas gift from the wood shop NF

smally21

the shop has been tied up way too long with serious projects - but it is supposed to be a hobby so me and the boy set aside an ongoing job to whip up a lego table like one we saw on the internet....and we unveiled it today 3 weeks before christmas.

it will be finished along with the new audio setup that is in the drawing stage. it was built in record time with material hanging around the shop.

hopefully, this will bring some peace between us re: lego EVERYWHERE :wallbash::wallbash:

002.jpg

he looks pretty proud of himself! you'd think he had more to do with it than give advice and ask if it was done yet!

001.jpg

My parents bought a large pail of legos from a yardsale years ago and made my brother and I a little Lego station. My Mom would organize the parts for us after we destroyed the place. I spent so much time at that table and probably learned a lot of creativity and imagination because of it. Lego and dinky cars were basically my television as a child. I'm very proud that my Parents did that for us. Your Boy will have a blast at that station... and the best thing is that Lego's are interesting to kids for years... it takes a lot of time for a kid to grow out of if.

great stuffthumbsup_anim.gif