Seelies At The T.dot Islands?

urbanangler1990

There were a few salmon around the islands a few weeks ago but can't say I've seen a Steelhead there....

But like Mepps says at the right place and right time I think any fish can turn up at the Islands - though I won't hold my breath for a Musky to turn up anytime soon! Though it would be nice :-)

There were a few salmon around the islands a few weeks ago but can't say I've seen a Steelhead there....

But like Mepps says at the right place and right time I think any fish can turn up at the Islands - though I won't hold my breath for a Musky to turn up anytime soon! Though it would be nice :-)

I disagree. I think next season someone will post about a big musky they got at the islands. While pike fishing in whitby I came across a 45 inch (measured) dead musky on the shore. The fish had not been dead long and im sure it was because some angle caught and mistreated it. If theres musky at whitby harbour then there definatly is at the islands!

I disagree. I think next season someone will post about a big musky they got at the islands. While pike fishing in whitby I came across a 45 inch (measured) dead musky on the shore. The fish had not been dead long and im sure it was because some angle caught and mistreated it. If theres musky at whitby harbour then there definatly is at the islands!

I have an uncle who works at the Pickering nuclear station.

He says when they bring up the grill for the water intake to clean it,

it's full of fish. Some very large fish of multiple species, skis included.

I can see a few skis cruising the islands. They have food and habitat.

Not as plentiful as pike, but certainly can live in the same waters as their toothy,

speckled, green cousins