sens @ pens

carll2

C'mon pittsburg, ya gotta get those butterflies out and make a series out of this!! Good to see they got some positive outsome as the game went on. Hopefully they can gain from that. Cant believe they called sid's goal back. Not sayin it was a drop dead goal, it was iffy though, and they called it a goal on the ice. Ive seen more distinct intent before that were goals, in comparison, that was weak.

Just wish the calls could be consistant, but throwin "man" into anything makes that a little impossible.

nice little clusters of hits last night after the 6th goal was scored. Thats what i like to see.........definitely think Laroque should have thrown his body around sooner. Id look for a more settled pens team next time out. And yes, Neil should not be puttin pucks in the net. No one needs to see that stupid smile on his face lol

I was surprised they called it back, too. Before the series started I woulda said Pittsburgh to take it. But I dunno... Ottawa looked pretty sharp last night.

Anyone see the 'Nucks - Stars game? 2 minutes away from the 5th overtime before it finally ended! (yes, I watched it).

yes I watched too...what a game... best game of the night. i watched all the other games....every team played awsome except pittsburgh last night...hense the beating, watch out when they get there bearings straight thou. Funny how Ottawa booos the best player in the league and other teams are complaining cause of the regular season scheduling adn wanna see him play in there town...LOL