steelhead report!

SHINNY

nice shootin Shinny...

Roy - every fish this young lad catches is just making Chris feel better for taking him under the wing...

Give a kid a fish ...feed him for the day

Teach a kid to fish feed him for life...

Shinny - keep schoolin the ole dogs :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Twocoda

nice shootin Skinny...

Roy - every fish this young lad catches is just making Chris feel better for taking him under the wing...

Give a kid a fish ...feed him for the day

Teach a kid to fish feed him for life...

Skinny - keep schoolin the ole dogs :thumbsup_anim:

I'm not clear on who took whom under their wing. I know Chris has learned a lot! :)

Just got back in town from the trailer. Went 2 for 2 Saturday and 7 for 13 today...Camera wouldn't turn on this weekend so no pics,piece of junk !!

Did fish with Shinny half of today though and he was 0 for 0 when I left. I think he stayed on the river till dark so he may have some stories to tell next time I speak with him.

I just love watching that kid land fish :)

Josh,with that back pack you got him full of goodies and Andrews hand me down Hodgeman neoprene waders the kid is starting to look like a true steelheader. His dad is going to get him an Islander for Christmas and he's saving up his allowance for a new float rod for next year as well....Thank god he's not old enough to have any credit cards right now :lol:

Just got back in town from the trailer. Went 2 for 2 Saturday and 7 for 13 today...Camera wouldn't turn on this weekend so no pics,piece of junk !!

Did fish with Shinny half of today though and he was 0 for 0 when I left. I think he stayed on the river till dark so he may have some stories to tell next time I speak with him.

I just love watching that kid land fish smile.gif

Josh,with that back pack you got him full of goodies and Andrews hand me down Hodgeman neoprene waders the kid is starting to look like a true steelheader. His dad is going to get him an Islander for Christmas and he's saving up his allowance for a new float rod for next year as well....Thank god he's not old enough to have any credit cards right now laugh.gif

i got nothing after you left chris but i have a debit card if that counts haha