Don't shoot this big Buck

GBW

My grandmother just sent me the following email. So I googled it to get the pic's online rather then upload them. some are very well done!

Animal Sculptures Made From Horseshoes

Tom Hill is a 23 year-old self-taught sculptor who creates life-size animal sculptures using nothing but recycled horseshoes.

animal_sculptures_11.jpg

animal_sculptures_10.jpg

My grandmother just sent me the following email. So I googled it to get the pic's online rather then upload them. some are very well done!

Animal Sculptures Made From Horseshoes

Tom Hill is a 23 year-old self-taught sculptor who creates life-size animal sculptures using nothing but recycled horseshoes.

animal_sculptures_11.jpg

animal_sculptures_10.jpg

As A card burying I ment carrieing member of Pe%ta , How can you call this art when so so many poor poor horses have to go to school without any shoes , think of all these shoeless equines , walking thu the cold cold ground without any footwear because some artist guy / women , used them for this . Save the horses shoes now !!!!!! occupy the black smiths now

Really great work! He should be proud.

That some nice art work. Some people blow my mine. I never would have thought to make sculptures out of horseshoes..

Google his name and see the rest as some are real good.

C.B., LOL!