Dogs and the Fishing Lifestyle

Joey

Well we want to thank you all for your advice, tips and pictures :thumbsup_anim:

We have decided we will get a dog and I'll be posting the new puppy pictures when I pick the new addition to our family up, hopefully this weekend :clapping:

p.s. Roy wants us to call it Dwarfy.. Your thoughts :lol:

Edited by Joey

I did not read this whole thing but here is my dog that is no longer with us. Zoey is dead now for about 6 months. I love/loved that dog.

Zoeyenjoyingboat.jpg

Zoeywatchingforfish.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

RIP Zoey. Great dog!!!

Jacks are the perfect fishing buddy. Just the right size in a boat, and just as excited as yourself to hook and land a fish.

DSCN1326-1.jpg

Bruiser loves to get out fishing he just loves the boat he has not tried to jump out yet. he also knows when we are not catching fish as you can tell from these pics he will stand and watch the rods as if he is waiting for the clicker to go off. \

fafbb3ed.jpg

c2fe0503.jpg

I think alot has to do with how you train your dog if you put in alot of time then there should not be a problem Bruiser knows what to do when your fighting a fish just tell him to go to the front of the boat and he will stay there until you have it in the bag.

As for hotels there are alot of them that allow it most charge $10-$15 more for them and usually have a size restrictions we would just make sure to enter through the back door and have him out of sight not easy to do with a 100lbs lab.