ATV/Snowmobile Show

Fisherman

First time to go to this snow, it was interesting, took about 2 hours to walk around. Checked out the track systems for the ATVs, they cost a bunch but seem to be the ticket for winter ice fishing. Maybe the fat man in the red suit will be accomodating. Then came the good, the bad and the downright ugly. Part way around was a pretty sweet looking girl selling callenders(maybe something else for all I know) in a bikini top, that was the good, really good. The bad was a trio of spankys in black body suits selling the virtues of a certain brand of oil, (I'll take the oil and leave the spankys). Then the downright ugly was another trio of Goodyear enhanced tops with cottage cheese bottoms, nasty, nasty, nasty. I wouldn't even get close if they were giving something away.(Not that either).

First time to go to this snow, it was interesting, took about 2 hours to walk around. Checked out the track systems for the ATVs, they cost a bunch but seem to be the ticket for winter ice fishing. Maybe the fat man in the red suit will be accomodating. Then came the good, the bad and the downright ugly. Part way around was a pretty sweet looking girl selling callenders(maybe something else for all I know) in a bikini top, that was the good, really good. The bad was a trio of spankys in black body suits selling the virtues of a certain brand of oil, (I'll take the oil and leave the spankys). Then the downright ugly was another trio of Goodyear enhanced tops with cottage cheese bottoms, nasty, nasty, nasty. I wouldn't even get close if they were giving something away.(Not that either).

I worked my A$$ off trying to get handout for the show and the printer didn't print it on time! So much pr planning ahead?