Heads Up

Nemo

Was looking through my wallet and found a couple of BPS gift cards. Couldn't remember where I got them or when.

Called the number on the back to get the balance. Typed in the 19 digit number and then it asked for a PIN????

Seems you just need to remove the small sticker to the right of he number to uncover the PIN.

They give you the balance but not the expiry date. Please note the balance is in USD.

The card states that the balance is void after 2 years. I transferred to a rep and found I was good till Sept 2008. Also note that the 2 year period is counted from the last transaction date. So if you use it partially you have another 2 years from that date.

So what do you suggest I buy with my $126.00 US.

Just thought you would like to know.

I would like to suggest you transfer the balance of your gift card to my gift card.

lol great idea ...

uh i didn't know that they're in US funds ... no wonder i got more than what i thot i had at the checkout ... which was a nice suprise :D

They are not IN US funds. It's just that BPS headquarters only works in US dollars and they convert it when they tell you the balance on your card. If someone got you a $100 CDN BPS card...then you only have $100 CDN to spend and if you called in to see your balance they'd tell you approximately $86US