Northern Ontario fishing

GYPSY400

Hello all, this will be one of my first threads as I have been lurking this forum for a few months.. I have been fishing since I was old enough to walk, but this year decided to step it up a notch by purchasing a new Legend Prosport 16 with a 30hp mercury 2 stroke.. Got really tired of having to fix things for 2 days prior to a fishing trip, only to have it not troll nice, or have to paddle back to shore. A blown piston on my 2000 Johnson 9.9 sealed the deal for my new purchase.. Anyway, enough about me...

My question is, I notice alot of threads about fishing in Southern Ontario ( simcoe, quinte, etc.).. So how many forum members are from Northern ontario? Namely Sudbury, North Bay, Timmins..

Ages 23 to 33 were spent in the north. Two years in Attawapiskat and nearly eight in Moosonee/Moose Factory. Found that fishing partners were hard to come by most years, and not many if any had the same appetite for fishing. The HWY 11 corridor from even north of Cochrane to North Bay I've stopped along and fished in a good many places, while learning to get better at angling. Living in the south now, the north is somewhere that's visited a number of times each year, and it's always a treat to read any north reports and even help give info when able.

Enjoy your new boat and bring this site what you can.

Hello all, this will be one of my first threads as I have been lurking this forum for a few months.. I have been fishing since I was old enough to walk, but this year decided to step it up a notch by purchasing a new Legend Prosport 16 with a 30hp mercury 2 stroke.. Got really tired of having to fix things for 2 days prior to a fishing trip, only to have it not troll nice, or have to paddle back to shore. A blown piston on my 2000 Johnson 9.9 sealed the deal for my new purchase.. Anyway, enough about me...

My question is, I notice alot of threads about fishing in Southern Ontario ( simcoe, quinte, etc.).. So how many forum members are from Northern ontario? Namely Sudbury, North Bay, Timmins..

I'm in Cobalt... Used to live in North Bay. Parents in Timmins. HATE SUDBURY. LOL (Sorry)