PB SMB 4 me

Rod Caster

I'm in Gogama fishing out of a rented boat. I've been feeling under the weather so its just worms and jigs and taken 'er easy for me. Here has been my night:

Nothing, nothing, nothing followed by nothing ... Then WHAM! Huge 20incher. Hahaha biggest one for me, looks like a simcoe specimen. That was 3 mins ago, sorry no pics.

Vertical jigging is now my favorite bass technique :D

Thanks Rizzo, I've fished this lake twice before and got skunked on all outings... I guess it was all part of the build-up to that pig of a fish!

No Pics???? Didn't happenwhistling.gif

JK Chad......Congrats

Hahaha. You'll have to trust me :)

I got one pic of it on my tackled box but I can't upload it now coz I'm using my phone to access OFC.

I guess it doesn't count for the tourny without the OFC tourney logo, right?

Edited by Rod Caster

Awesome Mr. Chad :thumbsup_anim:B)

Taken 'er easy means, you forgot your tournament sign.... say it ain't so :o:lol:

Congrats on your PB :clapping:

Ha, yup, taken 'er easy means I forgot the sign in the truck, d'oh. But I used the OFC measuring tape for a crude photo, it has the OFC logo ... Can the OFC tourney jury lend some pity to a guy with a broken stomach? Haha, if not, then oh well.

Hahaha. You'll have to trust me smile.gif

I got one pic of it on my tackled box but I can't upload it now coz I'm using my phone to access OFC.

I guess it doesn't count for the tourny without the OFC tourney logo, right?

they don't take kindly to photoshop...i know, i tried.whistling.gif

Ha, yup, taken 'er easy means I forgot the sign in the truck, d'oh. But I used the OFC measuring tape for a crude photo, it has the OFC logo ... Can the OFC tourney jury lend some pity to a guy with a broken stomach? Haha, if not, then oh well.

Ah don't worry about it Chad.... send it in to Geoff anyway and see what he says.... you never know :thumbsup_anim:

nope :whistling::P