Decided to try the stocked rainbows again

tjsa

Thanks everyone for your responses, it was one of my more in depth reports for sure, and am glad the pictures turned out better this time, still getting used to my camera, even after owning it for 2 yrs. :lol:

Nippising, it was easy to stay awake with the early action we were experinecing.

Irishfield, no, sleep is not overrated, :lol:

Thanks Spiel, we were sure it was out, but our concience was better served by going back to make sure.

Bojangles, :lol: yeah, sounds like I missed a good episode, I would have howled at that .

Whopper, what can I say Phil, we still have some, and probably for next weekend also.

Gbaygiant, fishndevil, Jooeeyy, ccmt......, Big Cliff,(no need for the bows though) thanks for the responses.

Joe, thats what happens when your bud gets more hits and fish than you do, you take pictures, lots of them :lol:

Urbanfisherman, I am blindly trying to compete with Moosebunk :lol: but I doubt I am in the same league.

Thanks rattletrap. Much appreciated.

Clamp-It, no, the wood was not green at all, dead jackpine, burns really well, with the occasional smokey times, but that goes with the territory.

MTP, nah, the ice will probably be gone by the 2nd weekend in May, probably earlier.

EddyK, it was worth it to miss the 3rd round of the Masters, but I caught up on it on the re-run on TSN, :thumbsup_anim: