TOUGH TOUGH DAY

GOT OUT THIS MORN AND CONS WERE PRETTY CRAPPY!!!

WATERS ARE STILL HIGH AND PRETTY DIRTY!!!

WIFE WAS SLEEPIN(JUST IN FROM NIGHTS) SO I HAD TO STAY OUT LOL

FISHED AND FISHED AND FISHED!!! FLOAT WAS JUST FLYING DOWN!!! WAS HARD TO FIND SOME SLOW WATER BUT DID AND MANAGED 2 ALL DAY LOL(BEATS NONE I KNOW LOL)

WOW ON THE COLD FACTOR TOO!!!

FACE IS WIND BURNT AND CHILLED TO THE BONES!!!

HAIL DIDNT HELP MUCH EITHER LOL!!

OH WELL SUNNY IN A FEW MORE DAYS!!!

KL002.jpg

KL001.jpg

Great work Scott! I knew if anyone could pull em out of high dirty water it would be you. Nice lookin hen in that first pic! Bly and I are gonna try our luck tomorrow...I know...may be packed out there, but I'm hoping the cold weather will keep many at home....LOL.

BTW...your "tough day" would be a successful day in my books...LOL

Edited by ccmtcanada

I found a spot kinda sheltered from that west wind . . . . but as it got worse, it switched to the northwest . . . . and brought 2 snowstorms, I hung in till about 10:00, but when the wind was almost blowin' my float outta the water, I packed 'er in. I had one hit . . . around 06:30 . . . . was holdin' my rod between my knees while I blew my nose, and my float disappeared . . . . by the time I jammed my hanky back in my pocket, it had given 2 quick yanks, I yanked back, and ended up with my hook & float tangled up in the fence behind me!! I checked a couple other spots on my way back . .. too muddy . . . too fast! Ah h h h h . . . tomorrow's another day! At least SOMEBODY got SOMETHING. Port Hope had about a half dozen anglers, TOTAL! (With NO fish!)

GOT OUT THIS MORN AND CONS WERE PRETTY CRAPPY!!!

WATERS ARE STILL HIGH AND PRETTY DIRTY!!!

WIFE WAS SLEEPIN(JUST IN FROM NIGHTS) SO I HAD TO STAY OUT LOL

FISHED AND FISHED AND FISHED!!! FLOAT WAS JUST FLYING DOWN!!! WAS HARD TO FIND SOME SLOW WATER BUT DID AND MANAGED 2 ALL DAY LOL(BEATS NONE I KNOW LOL)

WOW ON THE COLD FACTOR TOO!!!

FACE IS WIND BURNT AND CHILLED TO THE BONES!!!

HAIL DIDNT HELP MUCH EITHER LOL!!

OH WELL SUNNY IN A FEW MORE DAYS!!!

KL002.jpg

KL001.jpg

Nice fish dude! Your a real die hard toughing it out. Great result! :clapping:

I got out today only for 30 mintues because we got thier late and we couldn't even see our floats in the water. Only one person down there said he caught one small one and lost a nice one. Lots of fish tho. You could see them swimming beside the banks and must of saw half a dozen fish jump. Water was low with a slight green tinge. Maybe try tommrow for a little bit longer.