possession, limit or both..

beginner

I spoke with the MNR enforcement department... And you are only allowed 1 possession limit... And if you catch them in a zone where the limit is 6 and take em home where your limit is 4... Your ok...

And if you have your limit... Catch and release is ok

Edited by Musky Mike

Is not the freezer am worry about, Its the rules about possesion and daily limits... :) I was saving the fish this wekend for bbq or grill... being said that.. I know its a possesion and its also a daily limit... I was going to Sinclair said.. I can catch and released... but this catch and released made left me with a question... what happen if a fish was damage and die?? I would be responsible?? Am I right?? Irish said I can give my fish to family... so I would be able to fish without a doubt...

sorry for the stupid question guys I apologize

If the fish is gunna die... And you have your possession limit...By the rules you can't keep it... Where I live a legal musky is 48 inches... So if a 47 dies on me... I gotta let it float down the

river and rot...

Edited by Musky Mike

If the fish is gunna die... And you have your possession limit...By the rules you can't keep it... Where I live a legal musky is 48 inches... So if a 47 dies on me... I gotta let it float down the

river and rot...

thnx mike... that answer the question...