Tubing Video

brandon

Hey Everyone,

I haven't been posting much lately because I've been up in the Kirkland Lake area doing some photo and video shooting. I'll make a separate post in the photo section with all my photos once I'm back home. I've really been working on my video editing lately for reasons that some of you may know(if you don't, you will in the near future) so here's my latest edit...Shot on GoPro, edited with Adobe Premiere...Enjoy!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0lyOvfKThLI?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoPro's sure are fun. I've got one myself. I also sell them. IAlthough you have almost more inventory on you than I do here in the store.....

Great editing. I'm still trying to figure out what program to use to get to veiw it on my computer, real player isn't that great, and adobe isn't doing anything for me????

GoPro's sure are fun. I've got one myself. I also sell them. IAlthough you have almost more inventory on you than I do here in the store.....

Great editing. I'm still trying to figure out what program to use to get to veiw it on my computer, real player isn't that great, and adobe isn't doing anything for me????

Try VLC Player. ;)