St-Pierre or Serra? UFC Predictions

graftongal

St-Pierre or Serra?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. UFC Predictions

• Georges St-Pierre
    • Matt Serra

In the post fight comments , GSP said he felt stiff coming into the fight , he wasn't mentally there ....

If you rewatch the fight ..... you can tell even from when he is walking to the cage and when he's in the cage that something is not right ... I saw it last night even before he lost .

Serra is bad for the sport. He can't defend the belt against Hughes , let alone Koschek , or George on a better day .

For those that follow Pride , Pride 34 , Sokodjou is gonna be the frikkin champ ! That dude is serious ....

I think the undercards were the best fights they have nothing to lose I think these guys are too worried about reps and stats than just gettin it on. After they have actually done something it's almost like they are too afraid of losing... diego almost was in boxing mode little too much time with de la hoya???That fight couldve went 12 rounds the way those panzies were dancing around each other I thought they both disgraced the sport and all the training they had done. imho one of the worst mma fights I have seen.I think gsp just made a mistake footwork looked funny something was up with him I think.

I am always rooting for the underdog , I love upsets , BUT

The reason I say Serra isn't good for the division is because he can't defend the belt for long.

Like I said , Hughes has superior wrestling to him, but after last night definitely not superior striking.

Koschek would give Serra a very good run for his money

George in a rematch would demolish Serra ... take my word for it .

P.S.

I'm an Inter Milan fan , haha

Not into hockey .

UFC needs yellow cards for fights like Diego vs. Kos .

These guys train for months for that one fight , if they come and stall , then they should stay home on the couch . The fight is organized so that the fighters can prove that theyre superior . Waiting for the other guy to make a mistake should result in a loss of points.

Edited by KTFO

UFC needs yellow cards for fights like Diego vs. Kos .

These guys train for months for that one fight , if they come and stall , then they should stay home on the couch . The fight is organized so that the fighters can prove that theyre superior . Waiting for the other guy to make a mistake should result in a loss of points.

this is a very good idea I think they might better have been wearing dresses in there.

wow.. i'm still in shock.. with all the hype around gsp being unbeatable, this is unreal.. he'll come back and be better for it..

i'm going to go on record now and say lindland beats fedor on sat. that would be icing on the cake with all the big upsets this year..

With all the upsets this year , Lindland over Fedor is very possible, if only Fedor was a mere mortal ! I will never put a dime against Fedor . I don't expect to see Fedor submitting Lindland , but a 2nd round GnP victory is pretty much how it's gonna go down lol.

Lindland has a chance here to pound out a decision, but it's a small chance, only if he lays on top for all rounds without getting stood up .