Took my Grandson fishing

DSC00493 (300x225).jpgI took my Grandson fishing for the first time in years and he certainly showed me how to do it with a little help......The first Carp weighed in at a little over 5 lbs and the second at 17 lbs, both were caught on two grains of coloured maize in 3ft of water.

I managed one Large Mouth Bass that went about 1 lb...????DSC00495 (640x480).jpg

Awesome. Wish my grandad took me for carp like that!

Did you have to blur the face of the second pic to protect its identity? I've seen backgrounds blurred but I think this getting a little carried away.

:)

Awesome. Wish my grandad took me for carp like that!

Did you have to blur the face of the second pic to protect its identity? I've seen backgrounds blurred but I think this getting a little carried away.

:)

Hey Radar,

It was an awesome day and great to see my grandson catch fish however big or small, it always gives me so much pleasure to see him catch stuff and I can tell you he was pretty chuffed....

The blurred out face was actually at the request of the Carp....blink.gif, he was obviously very embarrassed at getting caught....lol.....

Thats great,my grandson just turned 3,I cant wait to have him come up to my camp when hes a little older,,,,,,,as long as his mom will let him,,lol.I thank God everyday for my wife,kids and grandkids its all that matters.

Cheers,

Eddie,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup_anim:

Thats great,my grandson just turned 3,I cant wait to have him come up to my camp when hes a little older,,,,,,,as long as his mom will let him,,lol.I thank God everyday for my wife,kids and grandkids its all that matters.

Cheers,

Eddie,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup_anim:

Hi Eddie,

I first took my grandson fishing when he was 2 years old, then unfortunately they moved away, he is now 11 and I certainly have missed out on a lot of years with him. Now we have moved here to Canada and sure as hell I mean to play catch up.

Can't wait for the next session, you never know I might even give him a run for his money....Gonefishing.gif