And then they were gone

Big Cliff

I woke up this morning just in time to see their tail lights as they pulled out of the driveway headed for home. Fortunatly we got to say our goodbyes last night. We miss them already!

The week went by in a flash or so it seems, two wonderful people, many good laughs and memories that will last a lifetime. We can't wait until the next time we get to see them again and I am sure there will be many more.

BTW Bob, you owe me that shrimp recipe :clapping: That is one that I will be adding to my book of specials, "Billy Bob's fire shrimp" and those Red neck steaks would be a proud dish for any top end steak house to serve!

Thanks again for everything! See you soon!

Cliff and Sue

Cliff, I told you to enjoy your Holiday and sleep in..... :whistling:

We had a FANTASTIC time and my bride is already missing the lake view as she reads her book on the deck.

But the most important thing I want to say is........

THANK YOU CLIFF & SUE........

We were treated like family from the time we parked and walked up to the house and was greeted by Cliff....

Will have a week long trip report as soon as I can put one together....

BTW Cliff....we SAILED through Toronto without even a slow up (never did this before).....made great time until we we got closer to the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls....we seen the electronic signs warning of 1-2 hour bridge delays at all bridges....as the QEW narrowed down into a regular road about a mile from the bridge we could see standing traffic ahead....took a quick detour and made a right turn at Stanley Rd and then found Cliffton Hill Street (got some weird looks towing a boat on that road) and finally down to the entrance of the Rainbow Bridge but this way we had NO ONE in front of us as we entered the bridge entrance from the opposite way the QEW comes in from....20 minutes later we were through customs and home by 8:45am....if there was no hold up on the bridge we would of make it by 8:30am easily.

THANKS AGAIN CLIFF & SUE

Bob