resident trout form the last 2 weeks

hurraylien

this first pic of the fat brown trout was odd,got to the river kind of late and i spotted this fish cruising close to shore.I followed him a bit but he didn't take off so i casted my spinner about ten ft ahead of him and reeled in and he hit it.When i landed him i went woah what a pig still hungry with a gut like that,i gave the belly a little pinch it wasn't hard so i think something was wrong with his air bladder,also noticed clipped fin which isn't the norm for where i was fishing must have came in from another system

Picture106.jpg

second pic also odd and dumb someone had dumped a few salmon carcasses off one of the bridges into the river.I figure somebody caught these at one of the lakes and to lazy to dispose of them into the garbage but maybe they were just feeding the crayfish and birds

Picture004.jpg

Also got to try some new water which was fun.water was very clear but still managed to get six trout 4 bows 2 browns and one spec midday fishing yet.

Picture023.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture014.jpg

The rest of pics are from my regular creek which has been tough to fish so far this yr because of all the rain.Water has been high but fishable,but haven't been able to wade it so have to miss out on many spots.I,ve noticed on many of the days when water has been higher i haven't been getting many of the smaller guys as when the water has been at nominal levels.

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture108.jpg

this last fish is from last week and cant say much about it but a nice surprise at the least.

Picture021.jpg

all fish were released

Edited by hurraylien