Did My Damage

EC1

So I went out over the weekend, and asked for a few pointers and was awful glad that I was given these tips! Special thanks to singingdog!

We actually ended up being quite behind schedule as we arrived at the campsite around 11pm. We were all hungry, but it didn't matter what time it was. I was itching to fish. After a few steaks, we actually decided to drive out to the lake to see whether we could catch any fish anyways.

We were there for maybe 15 minutes, and I had caught my first rainbow! I had caught it off casting a spinner with a worm behind it and I was happy as can be to catch my very first inland rainbow! The rest of the night yielded some rock bass for the rest of my friends, but no more rainbows showed up.

5853062845_9c9cf5aa11_z.jpg

The next morning, I was the only one who could wake up to go fishing, but there were no more rainbows to be had. Tried trolling, and casting, but ended up with some OOS smallies and rock bass. Fished pretty much the entire day to try my luck, but only ended up with one more rainbow for the rest of the weekend.

In the end, I cooked up two of the rainbows from the lake...and BOY were they tasty. Just sprinkling some spices on and putting them on the BBQ was all that we needed!

5853063755_5b8c3ecd94_z.jpg

Edited by EC1