Lake Ontario

Live2fish85

Well with all the great weather and my friend being off work we have been taking advantage of it and getting out in the new boat lots. We went out wed night around 4pm headed out of Grimsby with in a half hour of getting to the right FOW we had one on, we ended up losing it and all the rest that night we had a total of 5 fish on. It was a great night though even with out landing any. We got some nice pics of the sun when we were getting ready to head in.

003-1.jpg

So we headed back out last night again and we were on the water by 5pm and where we wanted to be in no time again it wasn't long before we had a fish on I got to take the first one and it was a nice fish got it about 6 feet from the boat and it went crazy and ended up getting off. Well not to long after that we had another one on and my friends turn and he landed a nice Lake Trout.

006-3.jpg

The Lake Trout had a nice little friend come with him to so we got some pics of it. Sorry I could get any good mouth pictures but the Lamprey wasn't that big.

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Well it went on that day pretty rough for me I didn't end up catching anything again friday but we were getting ready to head in and we decided to stay a little longer it was a good idea to. I had a fish on that was a huge salmon got him right to the boat and he got off lol my usual lately lol. But we continued going and then another awseome hit and my buddy reeled in a nice Salmon.

018.jpg

The Salmon was 14.5 lbs and we wanted to get him back in so we didn't take the time to measure him just a quick pic and back in.

Well with such a great night of action even me losing all mine, we decided to just leave the boat in the water for the night and just sleep in the car we talked to the gy at the marina and he said that it wasn't a problem so we crashed in the truck and were on the water in no time. Got out and had some troubles with the motor came back in and some guy helped us down at the marina was just a small thing we ended uo both learning something about the new boat lol. So back out and with in a half hour we had our first fish on my buddy got this one and landed it a nice little salmon.

020-2.jpg

Back in he went and we were at it agian well not to much action and then we had a fish on so I finally got another chance to put it in the boat and luckly I did lol. I got a nice little bow.

023.jpg

All the fish went back and we had a great day. Even though I lost almost all mine lol it was still a great week of fishing nothing better then being on the water.

Heres another few pics of the sun going down on the water.

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

Sorry there weren't much fish pictures but there will hopefully be next time.

Chris

Edited by Live2fish85

Great report. Not tons of fish but some great pics and looks like a great time out on the water, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup_anim:

I am going to be taking my father-in-law out tomorrow out of pickering, hopefully I can get him a fish. Haven't had any luck out this way yet but they should be moving in anytime! :blink:

-AA