Posting pics

Josh Rogers

I asked this question a few months ago when I first started ATF. This is what was sent to me.

Ok, sign up at www.photobucket.com. Once signed up, you log in. Upload pictures to photobucket. Now once it is uploaded, there are 3 codes for that picture right below. If you want to post it directly to the post on OFC, hilight the tag/code then right click and finally go to your post and right click and paste. If you have more that one picture make sure you put the copied tag/code under each other. If you put the code side by side you will make a mess.

Hope this will help you along..

I have xp on my computer which is a benefit... as all the pictures in my files are too big to post on here... so this is what I do...

Select the pictures you want to post.

Send them to yourself in an email...xp will ask if you want to make pictures smaller say yes.

Then open your email, copy the pictures to your desktop,

Hit browse button in the area below the screen you type in on here

Choose to go to desktop, pick the picture you want

Hit the upload button

The program will put the photos in your attachements file

(there is a box right above the browse button that says attachments)

If you click on the drop down menu in that box it will show you what pictures you have up loaded

You will see a green + beside the picture on top of a page and a red x , click on the green + and the link to your picture will appear in text in the box above.

To check that you have done it all right , choose preview message.

Hope this helps

Jen