BOSTON BRUINS Stanley Cup Winners

Lungelarry

But the better season is at full throttle.....B A S E B A L L

GO RED SOX .... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I don't like the NE Patriots but Boston could possibly go for the Trifecta this year. Stanley Cup :thumbsup_anim: World Series :thumbsup_anim: and the Super Bowl... :wallbash:

Two things in your post almost made me throw up in my mouth a little.........Baseball, and the New England Patriots

Two things in your post almost made me throw up in my mouth a little.........Baseball, and the New England Patriots

And you consider yourself a Blue Blood American....not get in the back yard and start throwing the baseball around to your wife...and don't duck when she throws it back too hard.... :rofl2:

And you consider yourself a Blue Blood American....not get in the back yard and start throwing the baseball around to your wife...and don't duck when she throws it back too hard.... :rofl2:

Ya mean pack a chew, have a seat, and maybe gear up to run a base a couple times a game..........maybe have to cowboy up and catch a ball once or twice. Id have more fun doign a Sudoku puzzle.

Ya mean pack a chew, have a seat, and maybe gear up to run a base a couple times a game..........maybe have to cowboy up and catch a ball once or twice. Id have more fun doign a Sudoku puzzle.

In all actuality Baseball takes the most talent to play.....your at the plate all by yourself trying to hit a 98 mph fast ball or will it be a curve ball or maybe a slider but possibly a split finger that dive into the ground just as you swing or maybe a change up and you swing well before it even reaches the plate and you look like a idot....when you fail to get a hit you have no other player on your team to blame....you didn't Git 'R Done.....but when you do make a play at the plate "YOUR" the hero of the day....

BTW it's a MUCH MORE complicated game then it looks from a non-baseball fan.....if it's a close game it becomes a chess game via the manager starting in the 7th inning but if you're not a fan you would never understand.

I would have to say Thomas could have played one of the best single season and playoffs in NHL history.

I am not a fan of Boston at all, but Thomas was and this is an understatement, Incredible!!! I don't know if we will see another goalie perform like that in the next generation or 2. Unless he does it again next year.

Well done Boston.

I still think Vancity is 10x more talented then Boston could ever be, but if you cant score when it matters, talent means nothing.

I would have to say Thomas could have played one of the best single season and playoffs in NHL history.

I am not a fan of Boston at all, but Thomas was and this is an understatement, Incredible!!! I don't know if we will see another goalie perform like that in the next generation or 2. Unless he does it again next year.

Well done Boston.

I still think Vancity is 10x more talented then Boston could ever be, but if you cant score when it matters, talent means nothing.

Yup, Thomas put up some incredible numbers all year, AND won a cup. A great accomplishment to say the least