Millwright Apprenticeship needed.

BrownTown

I've been debating on posting this here but finally caved as I'm still having no luck.

I've been trying so hard over the last two years to find an employer to sign me on as an Apprentice Millwright. I'm in my second year and currently working a factory job while I hope all my hard work handing out resumes, calling and emailing companies pays off.

So far I've had no luck. I'm located in London Ontario and willing to move pretty much anywhere in Ontario, even farther if I have to.

I'm stuck at the moment, not giving up but just looking for some help from this community. If anyone has some leads or information I would greatly appreciate any help and would kindly return the favor some how!

I love this trade, I want it to be a part of my life forever.

Please PM me any information!

Thanks a million.

AB

I seen a sign today at CCM its copper cliff mechanical its in lively just out side of sudbury. Here there info if you want to check it out

280 Fielding Rd,Lively ON,

P3Y 1L6

Phone:

705-682-2816

Fax 705-682-2967

I've been debating on posting this here but finally caved as I'm still having no luck.

I've been trying so hard over the last two years to find an employer to sign me on as an Apprentice Millwright. I'm in my second year and currently working a factory job while I hope all my hard work handing out resumes, calling and emailing companies pays off.

So far I've had no luck. I'm located in London Ontario and willing to move pretty much anywhere in Ontario, even farther if I have to.

I'm stuck at the moment, not giving up but just looking for some help from this community. If anyone has some leads or information I would greatly appreciate any help and would kindly return the favor some how!

I love this trade, I want it to be a part of my life forever.

Please PM me any information!

Thanks a million.

AB

A good friend of mine moved to Thompson Manitoba in January... Journeyman Millwright... I could contact him to see if they are looking for apprentices? The ice should be off the water there by now too :tease: for some fishing .