Online Ordering

Mike01

Ebay FTW! Ebay stores are usually so fast and minimal to no fees n stuff from my experiences.

Yep...ebay rules for tackle! I am patient and bid on lures i want. Sometimes the prices are incredible. I bought 14 mepps Xtra deep #2 spinners this year for trout fishing for $24 shipped....also bought many rapalas for less than $3 each shipped.

Some of the hard to find older lures though....rapala HJ-14 in orange crawfish seller wanting $30 for example....LOL

OH yeah...about cross border fees.

If a package is stopped in customs(seems to be random...out of 500 packages from the US i have had maybe 10 that i had to pay customs fees on) you will be subject to customs fee if delivered by USPS. The amount of fees depends on a percentage of the declared value of the goods.(somehwere around 15%)

If UPS is the carrier and the package is stopped in customs, there is a $30 handling fee in addition to the customs fees.(i wont bid on an auction if UPS is the only way they'll ship)

Well, the order came in today. From California to North Bay in about 24 hours, I couldn't believe it. Got dinged with an $18 "brokerage fee" but all in all I'd certainly order from them again.