Unluckiest person ever?

limeyangler

Hi all,

I cant believe it....i have broken a world record...i'm sure of it.

Since moving here i have gone through at least one camera a year...but tonight i was putting Jack in the truck and left the darned camera on the tonneau cover and drove off:wallbash: :wallbash: 2 cameras down and its only May!!!!

I'm actually not that bothered about the camera...things are replaceable////but the pics on it we took today of Jack in our boat's first outing today were priceless....i feel a bit sick to my stomach actually, oh well....maybe the person who picked it up will hand it in....there is hope yet.

On a brighter note....before going out today i managed to find the leaking rivets by removing the false floor and me and a buddy launched along side a dock...4 rivets in the bow where it takes a beating from the front roller on the trailer. Managed to bang them flat again right there at the dock...JOB DONE :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks OFC.....i needed a rant B)

Edited by limeyangler

That sucks Simon.

Perhaps something like the string mittens rig for you next camera. Just thread the string through the sleeves and the camera can just hang there when you are not using it. Hmmmmm might get in the way of casting though. :sarcasm: Hopefully that's the end of your camera issues cause I'm looking forward to you next report.

My youngest daughter (13yrs )has gone through several. We stopped replacing them after 3 and she has purchased a few since then. She's going on a year with her most recent one. I can't wait to hear the story of its demise; always entertaining.