White Bass run in Windsor?

baal

Does anyone know white bass situation now in Windsor now? I am planning to fishing around June 15th. Thanks a lot!

The river has been really dirty, I've only heard reports of walleye so far, and nothing spectacular as the dirty water has kept alot of guys off the water, but it is(was) starting to clear up.

The silver bass are usually not to far behind, water is still very cold though.... last I heard 46 or 47 degrees.. BRRRRRRR

Fished from the Ambassador Bridge to F Isle yesterday and got 3 walleye, 3 large smallmouth and 3 silver bass. The silvers came just north of F Isle. The water is still really cold for this time of year.

Typically they are thick in the first couple weeks of June, maybe even late may. Cold water this year do I would guess by June 15th you should have a field day out there for silver bass. Great time to get the kids out there, a jig + anything white or yellow and the jig wil not hit the bottom!

We were out today lots of boats as expected with the great weather day. My buddy Steve took me to school as usual when jigging the river. He had a bunch of sheep head, 1 smallie, 1 silver, 1 carp, 1 catfish, 1 musky, 2 eye's. I got 1 sheep head and lost a big musky we got one good look at her she was long fat and ready to spawn but left with my jig head in her face she will be alright. Talked with alot of other boats and it seemed as most left with a few fish today with a few more warm days things should be picking up.