What the...

Jigger

Promised myself, after going thru my sisters stuff back to the day she moved out of our house in Milton, that I'd start shreading/burning my own stuff so nobody had to go thru what I did with her stuff. Still hasn't happened. I still have all my school engineering notes as well.. might need them someday you know..

Geoff... that licence plate has nothing to do with the boat, it belongs to you (and what ever trailer you register it to) period.

Edited by irishfield

You don't need to register the boat Geoff if you're not gonna put more than a 9.9 on it. Keep a copy of the bill of sale in a zip lock bag in the boat and put the original one under your mattress. It shouldn't get too tattered there with the lack of activity. :rofl2:

As for the trailer.. if it's gonna be yours.. down to the MTO and get your own plate for $10 and pay the tax on the trailer or get a "gift" transfer from your father for free.

Edited by irishfield

You don't need to register the boat Geoff if you're not gonna put more than a 9.9 on it. Keep a copy of the bill of sale in a zip lock bag in the boat and put the original one under your mattress. It shouldn't get too tattered there with the lack of activity. rofl2.gif

As for the trailer.. if it's gonna be yours.. down to the MTO and get your own plate for $10 and pay the tax on the trailer or get a "gift" transfer from your father for free.

w00t.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

what's that song? I think tonight's going to be a good night? whistling.gif

Thanks again Wayne. I don't know who is going to store the boat but I know I will use it on the trailer from time to time.