Its Finally that Time of Year

Mike the Pike

Well last year I got my PB Laker 6 lbs but honestly I have 2 young lads coming with me my son Ryan 12 and a Shayne 14.

I want to see those boys get into some fish.

What I have learned since trout opener in Magog.Don't show up the first 2 days but go fishing on Sunday and boat traffic

is no more.Last year on the Sunday there was only about 15 boats.So no more fishing in the ZOO.

Well last year I got my PB Laker 6 lbs but honestly I have 2 young lads coming with me my son Ryan 12 and a Shayne 14.

I want to see those boys get into some fish.

What I have learned since trout opener in Magog.Don't show up the first 2 days but go fishing on Sunday and boat traffic

is no more.Last year on the Sunday there was only about 15 boats.So no more fishing in the ZOO.

Mike, you can also drop down two lakes....no traffic at all...no wind because of the mountains and good quantity of lakers. I'm pretty sure you know which one I mean.

Mike, you can also drop down two lakes....no traffic at all...no wind because of the mountains and good quantity of lakers. I'm pretty sure you know which one I mean.

Please do not post VERY SPECIFIC information on fishing spots, ie pinpoint locations and maps. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: J/K

Have fun Mike.

mike

i didnt know memphremagog was ice free? last person i spoke to that went to check yesterday at vale perkins said it was still 3/4 ice over

goood luck mannn :thumbsup_anim: here in the laurentians my normal grounds are frozennnn soliddddd!

mike

i didnt know memphremagog was ice free? last person i spoke to that went to check yesterday at vale perkins said it was still 3/4 ice over

goood luck mannn :thumbsup_anim: here in the laurentians my normal grounds are frozennnn soliddddd!

Well Carl you are right man Lake is still very much frozen.First time in 10yrs that I can not go.

Now where is global warming when you need it.Oh well next week it is. :(

Well Carl you are right man Lake is still very much frozen.First time in 10yrs that I can not go.

Now where is global warming when you need it.Oh well next week it is. :(

i hear that part of memphremagog is now ice free(guys went fishing yesterday) and certain places on massawipi are ice free, the wind broke most of the ice up yesterday..

but it is crazy both april 22 and 23rd i was out ice fishing lakers and specks on 12 solid inches of ice, havent seen that in my 18 years of fishing :thumbsup_anim: