Weekend Teaser

l2p

So with trout opener just around the corner i know alot of you are getting antsy and meticuously making sure that everything is set for the coming weekend, i know i am haha. Here are some pics to keep the few of us sane until the weekend, only four more days to go. May everyone have a safe and fun opener! Goodluck to everyone!

gP4186230.jpg

gP4176211.jpg

wP4146133.jpg

gP4176165.jpg

kP4126055.jpg

wP4146115.jpg

pP4055899.jpg

Very Nice fish and I agree with Twocoda that first picture is amazing you should send that into Canada Outdoors or one of the fishing magazines I'm sure they would love to publish it and it would be neat to have your own fish and photograph published.

Some nice feesh you got there bud! Great photos, and some interesting variation from fish to fish.

Just a quick question, why do fly fisherman almost always have the reel in the pic??? Is it sort of bragging rights to catch on a fly instead of a spinning reel or baitcaster?

Firstly, why not?

Secondly, i don't believe those to be fly reels :whistling:

Some nice feesh you got there bud! Great photos, and some interesting variation from fish to fish.

Firstly, why not?

Secondly, i don't believe those to be fly reels :whistling:

I'm not hating on it, it makes for some nice pics. Just curious as to why it's used so frequently

I guess it just gives a little more depth to the photo having some gear in the shot.

Those are centrepins though manitou, not fly reels. Pinners and Flyers both like to show off their gear me thinks :unsure:

I see, my bad. I've obviously never used them so I'm not even sure of the difference, lol.

Again, not hating, they're gorgeous pics for sure. Makes me wanna learn a little more about my camera, haha

Thanks guys, I dont think it has anything to do with boasting at all haha for as long as i can remember ive always seen fish close ups along with gear, maybe to show what you used to tame the "beast" like kill shots with bows and guns.