Hamilton Tackle swap

bigugli

Just got home from the Hamilton BASS tackle swap. Was a great way to spend a lousy day. A gtreat day spent yakking with good folk.

Very happy to run into vinnimon and loonietoon. Even happier to make the acquaintance of Jose. Great to see you all.

thumbsup_anim.gif

Nice to see you again as always Bruce, as well as loonietoon. I was like a kid in a candy storetongue.gif Way too tempting too go nuts on new to me gear.

It was also nice to chat with Jose as wellthumbsup_anim.gif

Out of all the hats that were there, my youngest had to pick out a bright orange hunting capblink.gif To each there own I guess.dunno.gif

it was a great turn out today. on behalf of the hamilton bassmastrs, i would like to thank you all for coming out and supporting the first of many tackle swaps we will hold! from the vendors to those of you who came out to look for something shiney to add to your collection, you all made this a great success!!

thank you!!

Darrell MacLean

Vice President and Tournament Director, Hamilton Bassmasters

Bruce it was great to see you again as well as Vince.. Little fresh air was good with out worry for now. I hope it is all over as we discussed. Looking forward to trying those new harnesses I got from you also Bruce and Thanks. Will be in touch with you for that Lead I promised you :thumbsup_anim: