NON FISHIN

Hey congrats on the purchase they are great cars!

I'm impressed with these new engines power/mileage but I think the addition and refinement of the new 6spd transmissions have a lot to do with it. There is so much that can be done with the transmission to optimize economy.

12,000 to get to a 5.0 makes sense. Its alot more than just the motor that is upgraded. The GT package is what your getting.

I too like the retro resurgence thats come about in the last few years. Didnt like the thunderbirds though.

Im still waiting for buick to bring back the Grand National turbo 6's. The regal however has totally morphed from what it was in the 85-87 era. However.......there is a turbo motor package in the new ones.

I have a 1987 Buick Grand National original owner,the turbo V6 is an amazing motor.I have done some upgrades over the years and right now it has about 450 hp without touching the engine,just the exhaust,air,chip,the thing is a rocket a real head snapper when the turbo kicks in.

I have a 1987 Buick Grand National original owner,the turbo V6 is an amazing motor.I have done some upgrades over the years and right now it has about 450 hp without touching the engine,just the exhaust,air,chip,the thing is a rocket a real head snapper when the turbo kicks in.

I was on the verge of buying an 87 but couldnt close the deal

A friend of mine has a collection of GN's and T-Types in his family. A couple of them ive been in the drivers seat of on many occasions, and always exit the car with a big grin on my face lol.

His last project was a tear down of a T-Type and a motor swap from the original Turbo motor to a TWIN TURBO V6!!! Insanity!