the worms coming up yet?

foggy

were heading out to the grand for some crappie. i'll pick some minnows up , but if its slow, my dad likes to throw in a worm for catfish or whatever else will take it. i'm not expecting much, it'll probably be like fishing in chocolate milk.

I was out on Sunday (in Hamilton) cleaning up 1000's peices of dog crap from the winter. Many had some nice crawlers under them.

I think I will wait a little longer before I start picking......

Sherriff

Misfish spit out beer at that one.LOL

When I left for work this AM,there was that scent of worms in the air.Wont be long Im sure.

were heading out to the grand for some crappie. i'll pick some minnows up , but if its slow, my dad likes to throw in a worm for catfish or whatever else will take it. i'm not expecting much, it'll probably be like fishing in chocolate milk.

If its muddy try a MEPP's #2 or similar inline spinner with some flash (silver, gold) tipped with the worm. Crappie will take this as well. Drifting a minnow in the muddy water does not attact the fish. The spinner tipped with worm it cause the fish to come looking for it (Flash & vibration)

Good luck.

If its muddy try a MEPP's #2 or similar inline spinner with some flash (silver, gold) tipped with the worm. Crappie will take this as well. Drifting a minnow in the muddy water does not attact the fish. The spinner tipped with worm it cause the fish to come looking for it (Flash & vibration)

Good luck.

first of all i got plenty of worms last night :thumbsup_anim: ,,,not a bite today though, there was maybe 1.5 inches visibility. tried some lively minnows, didn't try a spinner tipped with worm like mdej suggested, i'll give that a shot next time. i thought the vibration from a minnow wiggglin in one spot would be my best bet,,,,no dice. didnt even get a catfish on worms,,oh well , it was still a beautiful day,,,thanks for the replies

I was out on Sunday (in Hamilton) cleaning up 1000's peices of dog crap from the winter. Many had some nice crawlers under them.

I think I will wait a little longer before I start picking......

Sherriff

so did you lick those crawlers clean?