A few pics from shore fishing 2010-2011

manitoubass2

FINALLY some pics from you, Manitou! :P Man oh man you don't disappoint....what an amazing part of the province you live in....so nice to be able to enjoy it with your family too!

lol, I know, I've been meaning to post some forever, but just finally opened a photobucket account for the tourny.

It is amazing here, I love it. Head out in the boat twice a week, then fish the shore with the kids for the rest of the week. It's so nice to be able to just walk 10 minutes to go do some awesome fishing. Plus all the nature etc, the kids love it. It's almost like living up the lake

Well, I've been out the past 2-3 days, and the bite wasn't hot, but patience won and we managed some decent walleye and some family fun. The weather was very nice for a week straight, sunny, warm and almost zero wind, not very ideal for fishing. So yesterday morning I was exited to wake up and see some clouds, some wind, and even some snow flurries.

I managed to land my biggest walleye thus far on soft water (from shore, too crappy out for the boat). But that will not last long, as the momma walleyes are heading in to spawn from LOTW and Rainy Lake!

Anyhow, a few pics

Bagged up and ready to go, two small walleyes

March312011010.jpg

Yesterdays gear

March312011008.jpg

Pretty gnarly conditions, snow/sleet, to the west

March312011006.jpg

To the east

March312011002.jpg

A buddys 22" two days ago

March302011005.jpg

My daughter stuck in a tree, lol