It's Baaaaaack

camillj

So I was out on my deck yesterday afternoon admiring the crocii and the gladioli and the tulli (sp) thinking ... isnt it wonderful that Pesk-a-tony Phil didnt see his shadow .... and how I will soon be golfing and walking my favourite tribs....

and how i really ought to put that darn snow shovel away and get the big ugly bag of salt offa my doorstep ...

but now ..... HOLY EIGHT INCHES OF SNOW batman !!!!!

I'm sorry .. but the road to Lake Joseph looks like it might be open for the weekend :)

Guest gbfisher

..that and there's no snow North of Innisfil Jon !!

or east of Toronto....Winter is over after the first week in April...Everybody knows that eh!?!?!

Thats awesome Wayne ... annnnnnnd if I didnt have to spend 5 hrs on the phone with Rogers today in cell Phone hell ... I might even be able to take a pi-cher fer ya ... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... (insert SNL Steve Martin scowl here) .... Iiiiiiiiiiiiii had to give my sim card to my Mrs. to get her phone working so Theyyyyyyyyyyyyy could re-coop her number and get my daughter's phone (in London) working again on her old number (which was mysteriously hijacked some time last night and prevent my wife's number from being given away to the next higest bidder .... don't ask .. I can't actually make it sound simpler than that :)

Bottom line ... no pictures for a few days until we get the new phone so I can use that sim card to re-activate my fancy (albeit DEAD) torch ... of course .. with any luck at all .. the snow will have melted and there wont be any pictures worth posting :) Do i sound stressed ???? Well oyu shoulda been here three scotches ago !

Edited by camillj