toronto show

corvette1

booked a trip to horwood lake in july some thing to look forward too also i met solo paddler great person to talk fishing with and hopefully to go fishing with

Was great meeting you as well Doug!

As I said at the show I'm sure you'll enjoy Horwood.

Next year it'll be a trip to the Attawapiskat though. ;)

booked a trip to horwood lake in july some thing to look forward too also i met solo paddler great person to talk fishing with and hopefully to go fishing with

This is the second time in less than a week that I have heard about Horwood Lake. The fellow i spoke with last Friday was saying how great te fishing was there and he was booked for a few weeks around the same time.

Enjoy!

I have posted another thread on a family fishing resort referral.

I have a family of 5 and 2 grandparents that want to go for a week on a family fishing trip.

I was looking for an all inclusive resort, with boat, guides, beach and activities for the kids. Would you recommend Horwood Lake? Thanks.

I have posted another thread on a family fishing resort referral.

I have a family of 5 and 2 grandparents that want to go for a week on a family fishing trip.

I was looking for an all inclusive resort, with boat, guides, beach and activities for the kids. Would you recommend Horwood Lake? Thanks.

i have been to horwood lodge they have a food plan but not much for the kids

Will be at Horwood in July this year as well. Staying at Horwood Lake Lodge, but I think only Horwoood Outpost was at the last show?? Anyway, can't wait to do some slalom through the flotilla of logs!!

i am staying at horwood outpost july 16-23 if your there at the same time look for a black pro-v