Out with the old...............

Skud

The XTR has the larger tires with chrome rims and the running boards. It has more chrome on the truck over all. This is my 4th truck in a row and my wife is on her 3rd ford now(Explorer,Freestar,Expedition). Fords work for me.

Aha, down here they just refer to it as an xlt with the "chrome package".

Truck looks pretty clean, I bet shes great for hauling groceries.

I can't get it too dirty in just the 2nd day of owning it. It hauls four guys and all our tools to work everyday just fine. I will take another pic in a few weeks when the construction site thaws out. You won't be able to see what colour it is.

I can't get it too dirty in just the 2nd day of owning it. It hauls four guys and all our tools to work everyday just fine. I will take another pic in a few weeks when the construction site thaws out. You won't be able to see what colour it is.

You mean something like this....

Truck.jpg

The Ford F150 today and Ford Superduty have all the numbers, test's, and offer the best out of the gate. Looking forward to driving my older F150 this year...Years down the line I'll look at no other place...only ford vehicles in our family, a 2005 van and a 2011 focus...go Ford!

This video always makes me laugh at the competition......After watching every video(1 through 6) of the "torture tests it blows my mind how good they are lol...gonna go over to the dealer just so i can sit in 1 :P

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher

She served me well.

2008.jpg

But I like the new one better.

2011.jpg

Ford sure made a crap load of improvements in just three years. I have three trips up north and one down south this year and I going to enjoy every km of them.

I have a 2010 F150 XTR with the 5.4. I love it! This having been said, I test drove the new 2011 EcoBoost 3.5 liter V6 today and HOLY! That thing would kick the crap out of my truck! Honestly...you have a hard time keeping the wheels from spinning righ off of it! I am totally impressed and disapointed that purchased my truck before the Eco Boost came out. It gets phenominal fuel milage where as mine is absolute pig! I get on average 17liters to the 100k. The Ecoboost is like 14 in the city and 9 on the Highway. This all having been said, its the power that blows your mind! It really really really pulls! I just could not believe the difference in torgue and throttle repsonse between my 5.4 and this 3.5! The ecoboost would literally leave us guys with teh V8's standing still!

AB