Pro Gear Auction

express168

Unfortunately Pro Gear in Hamilton is closing shop, I just saw in the paper that they will be having a closing auction on March 27, starting at 6pm. It says it is auctioning of remaining hunting, fishing, archery stocks and store fixtures. So if anybody is interested it may be a chance at some good deals.

Screw Em.... Glad they are gone.... good riddance Pro Gear and your horrid customer service... Looks good on em... I wouldnt spend a dime there if I was forced too...

Lets you know EXACTLY why they are going out of business...as they have no concept of customer service whatsoever. I hope the moron of an owner is taking a bath and is left penniless and heartbroken. I may toss a dime into his hat as he is begging on the streets for his next fix... Wait... No I wont...

That is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Screw Em.... Glad they are gone.... good riddance Pro Gear and your horrid customer service... Looks good on em... I wouldnt spend a dime there if I was forced too...

Lets you know EXACTLY why they are going out of business...as they have no concept of customer service whatsoever. I hope the moron of an owner is taking a bath and is left penniless and heartbroken. I may toss a dime into his hat as he is begging on the streets for his next fix... Wait... No I wont...

That is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Gerritt.

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm guessing you had a bad experience there? :D

I have not shopped there before as I usually shop at Fishing World or Bills baits , nothing wrong with your opinion Gerrit if it reflects the actual service you recieved. I don't know if it is a government seizure or a bankruptcy, I just saw it listed in todays paper. I just mentioned it as unfortunate as another business closing down in this city.

Edited by express168

The service experienced was never the greatest. Gerritt put it best.....They were over priced while they were open and even at 5o% off they were high priced. I was in there the other day and they had a lot of fixtures and displays left but PRODUCT I was told by the owner he is not interested in selling cheap.....WHAT WAS NOT SOLD HE WAS PUTTING ON E-BAY....