what does ice fishing have in common with?

dhickey

couldnt sleep last night. but somthing did cross my mind and made me chuckle a few times today. what does ice fishing have in common with divorce? it cost to mutch/ its cold / you never know what you will walk away with if any thing/ you keep trying 2moro is always better! any one have some good advice on preserving and storing antique tackle .? inherrited my fathers tackle last fall. lotts of cool stuff/bucktails/plugs/and a fur muskrat set . ????

Keep the lures dry and clean. DO NOT try and refinish them. Lately my Bro has had some of my dads older more rare lures mounted in a shadowbox, framed and covered in glass. He keeps them on the wall in his den.

Paul

couldnt sleep last night. but somthing did cross my mind and made me chuckle a few times today. what does ice fishing have in common with divorce? it cost to mutch/ its cold / you never know what you will walk away with if any thing/ you keep trying 2moro is always better! any one have some good advice on preserving and storing antique tackle .? inherrited my fathers tackle last fall. lotts of cool stuff/bucktails/plugs/and a fur muskrat set . ????

That is a funny thought.laugh.gif

Of course with ice fishing, like divorce, you have to be a sucker for punishment.

hey rod caster thats what im trying to get awway from. (so far so good im back doing what i love to do . my kidds love it 2 ) it isnt pessimistick just the way I see it lovin life and bright blue skies./ IT ROCKS!!!

THANKS MERCMAN best idea ive heard so far! (when the ice is out thats first on my list) i can do that/(cabinet maker /finish carpenter) A TRIBUTE TO MY DAD AND EVERYTHING HE TOUGHT ME ABOUT FISHING AWSUMMMMM thanks . mayby you can check it out sometime?

THANKS MERCMAN best idea ive heard so far! (when the ice is out thats first on my list) i can do that/(cabinet maker /finish carpenter) A TRIBUTE TO MY DAD AND EVERYTHING HE TOUGHT ME ABOUT FISHING AWSUMMMMM thanks . mayby you can check it out sometime?

Thats exactly what he did !!! A tribute to our dad. He has a couple of Heddon River Runts in pristeen shape from the 60`s with the box and all.The look really nice in the shadow box.Dad was into handmade balsa lures too, and they are setup on a display frame he made from wooden dowels.

"coming to" in a cold dark place all by yourself and wondering what the hell happeed to the great plans wallbash.gif

NO!! THIS ISINT HELL!! it is life! stay true/stay positive! it can be worse. most important love your children /show them whats important in life /choose your own path/screw the neysayers!! (DONT LIKE THIS MESSAGE)

Thats exactly what he did !!! A tribute to our dad. He has a couple of Heddon River Runts in pristeen shape from the 60`s with the box and all.The look really nice in the shadow box.Dad was into handmade balsa lures too, and they are setup on a display frame he made from wooden dowels.

YA IM RITE THERE!!(got it loud and clear) i got a bunch of balsa and plugs and some 2 heavy 2 b balsa ./ realy cool stuf . i know thier wood. not shure what kind ?

Edited by saltydawg