Lost Muskie Baits - Fishing for Tyler

irishfield

My designated pick up person was almost run down by a vehicle while walking to his truck at fishing for Tyler. He jumped into the ditch and they ran over his auction prize and when he got to his truck he realized my 6 muskie bucktails where missing. He ran back and they were gone!

Hoping an honest OFC'r picked them up for safe storage. PM me if you did so.

THANKS!

Edited by irishfield

Not sure how or why this got moved Paul.. I put in Announce for a reason.. so nobody would name the pick up person! lol

The pick up man has already offered to cover the cost of Mike making new baits... I appreciate his "straight up" personallity but something I could never hold him to.

WOW I thought that some one would have seen them or had some ideas what happened.

Wayne if you can wait until after the Muskies Canada Odyssey I can exchange some of the 8's that were in the auction and make 10's to replace a couple I would give ya 3 10's and 3 8's.

One thing about the 8's that were in the pack there were not many of them made last year with the bead on top and this year I am not doing them that way. The double 10 that was in the pack was the only one of that pattern made yet, so maybe I will change that with different beads so that these baits will be easy to spot if some one is fishing them. :whistling:

I hope that some one comes forward with the baits (not that I don't want to replace them that is the least I can do) but just so we know that some low life did not take advantage of this mishap.