Ice Fishing Lake Simcoe

Afraz

Hey Guys,

My buddy and i went fishing on lady simcoe on Feb 12th and here is the jist of it :

From Charsawbees:

So we went Ice Fishing on Simcoe at Innisfil Beach a week and a half ago. How'd it go? Well, slow and crappy to say the least. We're never going back to that neck of the woods again, that's for sure ! My wife's uncle and his friends wanted to go (a bunch of guys that go fishing like 3 times a year) so it was an "adventure" for them, but the fishing stank. We booked an operator for them who was a nice guy, but didn't put us on the fish unfortunately. We had about 15 Perch for the day between myself and Afraz, and the other guys got skunked (mainly cuz they didn't know what they were doing). I felt bad that they didn't catch anything their first time out ice fishing, but this part of the lake was very slow that day (we talked to others on the ice, same story). On a positive note though, everyone had a good time being out at least. It was a good time regardless. At one point, we got checked by CO's, it's a good thing I stressed to my wife's uncle and his friends to make sure they printed e-licenses or it could've gotten ugly(er), lol! The day was so slow, I didn't feel like making a full video, but I did make a little short trailer for the trip, so hope you enjoy! Again, filmed on my trusty little iPhone 4. Thanks!

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpgzlcFwwAM

Again my buddy CHarsawbees did the vid as always.. And this was his write up from another forum, i am too lazy to type things lol..

LOL thanks guys,

I was kind of Mad too at my buddy for taking 2 weeks to make a 30 sec clip after we filmed a good 35 mins LOL..

I guess i nagged him to the point where he just slapped this together just to keep myself from annoying hi further lol..

Oh well better than nun..

Afraz