Down riggers

walleyejack

I am looking to update my downriggers,used ones are hard to find that are a cpl years old,my question is,does anyone know of a dealer that has good pricing on new ones,looking for Cannons I'm thinking.I have called a few stores and "let me get some prices and I'll call you back" syndrome.Would appreciate any input.I sold my older ones and gotta blow the dough,its burning a hole in my pocket.

I am looking to update my downriggers,used ones are hard to find that are a cpl years old,my question is,does anyone know of a dealer that has good pricing on new ones,looking for Cannons I'm thinking.I have called a few stores and "let me get some prices and I'll call you back" syndrome.Would appreciate any input.I sold my older ones and gotta blow the dough,its burning a hole in my pocket.

PM sent.

Best deal I could get was from Jos in Woodstock. Slowpoke kindly made the deal for me and picked them up on his way to BOQ one year. Canon Mag10hs's at a better price than anyone else would touch.

I can confirm it...got mine a year after Wayne and at better price than him/Brian :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

So yes Josh is the place to go for sure.

Especially right now with the London fishing show coming up this weekend.

This is exactly the time of the year I got mine...Josh is much more willing to deal during the show...

Talk to Brian for info on the show and Josh...

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Best deal I could get was from Jos in Woodstock. Slowpoke kindly made the deal for me and picked them up on his way to BOQ one year. Canon Mag10hs's at a better price than anyone else would touch.

I heard that rumor Wayne,I called yesterday no return call, I called today and he is gone till next Tuesday.and no one there can give me a price

This time of the year no one can find Josh...he is involved personally with getting his spot ready for the London show....so forget the phones...don't bother talking to anyone else at the store...just drive to the show this weekend and you will go home with pair of the best riggers out there at a price better than anywhere else....just go there ...and talk to Josh in person...best strategy....you may want to PM Brian/Slowpoke first as he is Josh's most favorite customer ha ha ha and he will be at the show to....my advice - go with Brian to introduce you to Josh....and deal one on one at that point.

Just look at the beauties on my boat,....you could have the same on Monday :clapping::Gonefishing: on yours :thumbsup_anim:

2000LundProSportroofandriggersin-3.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

This time of the year no one can find Josh...he is involved personally with getting his spot ready for the London show....so forget the phones...don't bother talking to anyone else at the store...just drive to the show this weekend and you will go home with pair of the best riggers out there at a price better than anywhere else....just go there ...and talk to Josh in person...best strategy....you may want to PM Brian/Slowpoke first as he is Josh's most favorite customer ha ha ha and he will be at the show to....my advice - go with Brian to introduce you to Josh....and deal one on one at that point.

Just look at the beauties on my boat,....you could have the same on Monday :clapping::Gonefishing: on yours :thumbsup_anim:

2000LundProSportroofandriggersin-3.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Awesome.

nice looking Suzkie,not a very good shot of the wheels tho. :whistling:

Riggers look good also.did u need the stands,and is there two rod holders on each unit ?

Those are not just "stands" but rather ratchet rigger mounts...mounted to Bert's 36" track...allow me to turn the riggers in any direction I want...helps a lot when fishing with multiple rods...

the riggers normally come with single rod holder on the back (as in the picture) but I've just bougth dual rod holders...haven't decided to mount it at the back replacing the single with dual one...or mount it in the front and having 3 rod holders per rigger in the new season.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman