I'm on T.V.!!

tonyb

:thumbsup_anim::clapping: Great show Tony.. you should be proud of that show... Always watch the show with Arron & Barry.. I find it very informative ... there are not to many shows any more that take and spent the time to explain things. The only other ones are Shaun Rickard's Urban Outdoors and Charlie Wray's Fishful Fishing Show. These are the Shows for normal people in normal fishing areas that we can all get to.

Just my opinion and i'm sticking to it

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I really did enjoy myself and always do when out fishing (How could you not?). I remember when I got the call from Aaron...

Aaron: Hey Tony, do you want to fish the lower Niagara tomorrow for Steelhead?

Me: Heck yeah!

Aaron: We'll also be filming for one of this year's episodes, is that ok!?

Me: HECK YEAH! What will I have to say and/or do?

Aaron: Nothing in particular, let's just go fishing, say what you want to say and we'll try to capture it on film.

Needless to say, it was great having no pressure and I just blabbed on all day about everything helpful I could think of. (Although the tip I did on the baits took a few tries to get right without me smiling like an idiot the whole time or fumbling the words :lol:

Doug, you noticed that snarl of line!? hehehe It just goes to show that those kind of things happen to everyone, I think that's a big part of the fun of fishing too when that sort of thing happens, can't be too serious!

If you pay attention at the end of their episodes they try to include something funny like that on each show.

For anyone who missed the show, you can catch it on http://www.gettinghooked.net/Episodes.htm

Tony

Hey Tony, I caught the show on the weekend and didn't even know it was you until I read this thread!!!

Well, how cool is that!???

Congratulations Bud! Some beauty fish you caught and an you came across really good on camera. You have a good nature and attitude about you and I commend you on your stream rehab work with the club. You definately deserve that spotlight with Aaron.

Congratz.