Good Day OFN'ers

manitoubass2

Originally I was here as manitoubass, but had some issues with my account. So after a 6 week hiatus, I'm back as manitoubass2, lol.

I hope you all are having a great hardwater season, I know I have been. I've been out on Rainy River almost everday for the past week, fishing mainly walleye. Ice is good and thick, over 14-16" for most spots, although the main chanel is still open water.

Anyhow, I want to get involved in the tournement this year, and I had to do a post like this to be added to the waiting list, so forgive me, haha.

Anyone heading to rainy river to fish at all this hardwater season? Feel free to drop me a message if you need a partner

lol, yeah, the weather usually won't keep me from fishing. It was a slow day though, only 4 walleye and all around 12". Then again, the mornings and evenings are usually much better than day time, but I needed to scratch the itch.

It was also very windy, so that didnt make it any easier. I broke off on what felt like a sturgeon, took me about 5 minutes to re tie, lol