Jason Gauthier's Jason's Adventure trout video

Hi folks, thanks for the comments! I would like to introduce myself to the members here, My handle is Buffalo Point Slow jigger as that is where I have done a lot of my early years of fishing! I am 41 years old and have fished almost all my life after 5 years old! I am not the best angler but I have a lot of fun at it and am lucky enough to get out lots.I would always be willing to learn and accept tips from anglers on any species! I am a member of the lund pro Staff as well as the MC for the Angler and young Angler championship series and co coordinate the stage show with Jason Hamilton, we team up to make it as exciting for the families as we can! I also am part of the Adventures North Television series with a mini show within a show called Jason's Adventure which features close to here destinations. I also make some you tube videos with my pals on some of our outings! Hope to maybe get out to do some steel head fishing some time down in and around the Sault!

Thanks again for the comments

Jason Dean Gauthier

Enjoyed the vid. You make the fishing vid exciting to watch.

Question on the pop up? Which one were you using? It seemed to have a lot of room.

Thanks.

Thanks! It is the Eskimo Quickfish 6, good tent but on a cold cold day we figure we are going to need two mr heaters to keep it really warm, although some may say one is enough!